Troocoo are proud to be partnering with an industry leader in care and support services. Their mission is to enhance the lives of aging Australian’s and their families. They are committed to living their values and delivering the best possible environment to their employees and the community. A key element of an expanding global Group, the Australian & New Zealand arm has ongoing plans for acquisitions in 23/24 while maturing finance capabilities to add further value to the greater business.
About the Appointment
Reporting directly into the Chief Financial Officer, this appointment is responsible for ensuring the Australian & New Zealand arm meets all financial and regulatory compliance and reporting requirements. Leading a team of four accounting professionals, at differing levels of experience, you will naturally promote a mentoring and development culture. To increase value to the organisation, you will review and implement scalable processes and systems to align with a growing ANZ portfolio as well as oversee the implementation of a new NetSuite system.
The role has a close working relationship with the finance team at the company’s parent entity in Switzerland.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Achieving qualitative, reliable, transparent, and efficient planning & control of the financial processes and practices that develop as the Australia & New Zealand model grows
- Preparation of annual planning and financial control cycle
- Timely reporting of periodic income statements and balance sheets to parent entity
- Liaison and co-ordination with accounting advisors including audit, due diligence and tax
- Liaison and management of banking facilities including transactional banking and corporate credit card
- Assisting in the due diligence processes when purchasing new corporate offices
- Integration of finance operations of acquired branches within national office, including integration of the financial administration
- Organising and managing a uniform implementation of financial processes of the corporate offices
- Ensure local GAAP and Group Accounting rules, as well as ensuring submission deadlines are being met
- Group consolidation of financial reports and bridging gap between Australian IFRS standards and Swiss Accounting standards
As a qualified senior accounting professional, you will have 3-5 years in a similar position. Your people leadership style will align with mentoring, leading from the front and championing an open-door policy. This role will require you to be comfortable with being ‘hands-on’ and have a strong technical understanding to effectively manage external partners (audit, tax, due diligence). The ideal candidate has a proven history in system and process improvement/implementation; showcasing an ability to manage change.
For further information, please call Sam Wood on 0413 688 566.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application.
For further insights and opportunities in the market, you can 'follow' the Troocoo LinkedIn profile. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.