A highly recognisable Not-For-Profit, this enterprise sized organisation operates down the entire East Coast. A warm and inclusive culture, there is a genuineness from executive leaders through to operational staff. Due to paternity leave, they need an experienced senior finance professional to oversee the entire finance function till end of October (at this stage).
- 2 days WFH
- Salary sacrifice
Overseeing the entire finance function and a team of five, you will be responsible for the delivery of general accounting, FP&A and statutory requirements. As part of the SLT, you will be trusted to come in and maintain a high standard of performance and quality. In is important that you can communicate effectively and quickly build rapport and positive working relationships with the operational and senior leaders in the organisation.
A complex enterprise environment, they have a mixed tech environment. Utilising D365, they are also carrying legacy systems which will need a systems savvy person who has advanced Excel to navigate the current processes. With this, the organsation is open to the Financial Controller exploring process improvement initiatives while in the position.
- Approachable leadership style and the ability to champion process improvement
- Prior experience in a Finance Manager or Financial Controller position
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver to a high standard in a timely manner
- CA/CPA Qualified
- History of managing an audit
- Strong technical understanding including ability to manage FP&A duties
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application.
For further insights and opportunities in the market, you can 'follow' the Troocoo LinkedIn profile. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.