Troocoo is a contemporary Executive Search, Recruitment, Contracting, and Advisory solutions business with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane and Sydney CBD. Our team has decades of Executive Search and Recruitment industry experience and we are passionate about delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience. We have assembled a group of authentic market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the Australian business community.
Troocoo’s purpose is to “create a safe, trusted, and authentic environment where our people can thrive.” For us at Troocoo, our culture is the heartbeat of our business and we believe that our culture exhibits our values, beliefs, and empowers each individual in our team.
Our Core Values:
- People First
- Dig In
- One Step
About the role
The Financial Accountant is responsible for producing accurate and timely month end and year-end financial accounts and management reporting, as well as assistance with ensuring the finance systems and processes, protect the business assets and are fit for purpose. Additionally, this key role will support in the following areas:
- Identifying costs saving and operating efficiencies as well as assistance with the audit process and all compliance requirements
- Consolidating the group company accounts and managing intercompany balances/transactions
- Managing the Xero files of all entities including daily bank reconciliations and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Identifying risks and implementing policies and processes to minimising these risks
- Helping complete the tax effect accounts and the tax returns
- Building key relationships with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and other key team members
- Working with the CFO and Group General Manager Finance to produce forecast P&Ls, cash flows and balance sheets
- Identifying trends and producing analysis to help drive the right behaviour and/or help the business make the right business decisions
- Ideally post qualified (ACA or CPA; is preferred but not essential) experience in a similar position, preferably working in fast paced, growing, commercial, private sector organisations
- Be able to interpret, understand and advise on relevant accounting standards, legislation and statutory awards
- Be proficient in desktop computer applications (Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and Word) and accounting software packages including Xero
- Having experience with the Astute payroll software, is desirable but not essential
- Data-driven, analytical, pragmatic, tech-savvy and systems minded with ood organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail with a strong desire for accuracy with proven track record of ability to work effectively with people
A key focus will be leading the production of the financial statements for all trading & non-trading entities across the Troocoo Group and working towards common vision and strategy of the finance team. If you feel the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to arrange a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsay Webley on 0411 063 095 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to speaking with you.