Troocoo are partnering with an iconic organisation which has seen global success due to their exceptional customer service and out of the box initiatives. We are currently recruiting the role of Executive Assistant to support this innovative and dynamic Chief Executive as the organisation enters their next exciting growth phase.
The position of Executive Assistant is a pivotal position within this organisation and you will provide critical support to the Chief Executive. This position is multi-faceted and fast paced. You will be required to wear many hats and be the “glue” and problem solver across the broader leadership team.
- Extensive diary management by prioritizing and organizing meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Attendance at senior management and other key meetings. Includes preparation of agenda, minutes and monitoring of action points arising from these meetings.
- Preparing reports, correspondence, internal communications and presentations which will include compilation and research, statistics, agenda papers etc.
- Arrange accommodation, events and travel arrangements as required.
- Liaising with corporate travel agent to progress travel bookings as directed.