Troocoo Government are working with a large & complex Local Government Department to recruit an Enterprise Architect for an exciting new project. This role is a 12-month contract engagement, based within Brisbane Southside.
The Project Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT Enterprise Architecture and roadmaps. You will specifically develop, interpret, use and apply information contained within IT Enterprise Architecture to inform business improvement activities where they involve design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT systems.
To be successful, the Enterprise Architect will:
- Unite stakeholders and project teams across common architectural goals, policies, procedures and outlooks.
- Create an overview of assets, IT processes, business development strategies and other internal functions.
- Prepare architectural models and viewpoints, as required, to inform and guide on significant IT investments and decisions.
As the Enterprise Architect you responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective, functional and trusted technical leadership and direction to ensure the successful formation, development and maintenance of the IT enterprise architecture.
- Leading the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the enterprise architecture objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Providing high level strategic advice for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support business objectives.
- Identifying solution selection, implementation and integration risks and analysing potential impacts on the enterprise.
- Sharing best practice, lessons learned and updating the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to vendor products and solutions.
- Managing the IT Design Authority.
- Developing and managing the implementation of IT technology road maps aligned with the IT and business strategy.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in either computer science, information management or information technology.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in enterprise architecture in a complex organisation.
- Strong knowledge and operational understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman).
- Well-developed skills in preparing compelling business reports, correspondence and briefing materials for stakeholders.