Our client is a big name in the Australian banking sector, and is undergoing significant digital and technology transformation, so it is an exciting time to be on board!
We are looking for an Engineering Manager with 3-5+ experience leading and managing software engineering teams. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of platforms in the integration domain. Working collaboratively with other Engineering Managers, Architecture Specialists, and Product focused teams to modernise the businesses technology platforms.
What the Engineering Manager will need to be successful:
- Tech experience - software design, development and integration, using .Net and C#.
- Solid experience in building API integration solutions in Azure, Cloud DevOps, CI/ CD pipelines.
- Building and executing enterprise API Strategy. API design, development and deployment to cloud systems.
- Operational experience in running critical production services.
- A sound understanding of the software delivery capabilities required to be successful in DevOps transformation.
- Demonstratable ability to visualise key metrics and use them to drive success in strategic initiatives by unlocking trust and empathy across various divisions.
What's in it for you?
- Great salary sacrificing options and discounted financial products
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days and purchase annual leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTIQA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.