Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. Innovation is a part of the company’s culture. With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best digital talent in Australia.
As a Dynamics 365 Senior Finance Consultant you will be working with various stakeholders and clients to support the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics F&O suite of products. This is an initial six month contract with strong chance of extension.
The successful candidate:
You will have demonstrable experience working in complex environments, participating in every aspect of the solution implementation from analysing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application to meet the customer’s needs
Responsible for configuring and customising the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application to achieve the customer’s outcomes
The must haves for this role include:
- Have 4+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance consultant.
- As an accomplished Dynamics 365 Senior Finance Solution professional, you’ve successfully undertaken many of the components of this role throughout your career.
- You have proven capability in digital transformation, with deep exposure to Finance, including Microsoft CRM implementations and Power platform.
- Successful completion of applicable Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations product certification exams - MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations, MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Accounting qualification.
This role would ideally be based in Melbourne, however remote working options are available for the duration of the contract.
The position is 6 months contract with strong possibility of extension
Day rates ranging from $900-$1100 including super depending on experience