About The Role:
The purpose of the Data Governance Advisor role is to support the implementation of the organisation's Data Governance Framework and standards across business functions to build trust and value in their data.
- Lift data governance maturity by coaching Data Stewards and their representatives in data governance process, procedures and standards.
- Support the development and maintenance of enterprise wide data flows, system lineage, metadata and active data definitions using the Enterprise Data Dictionary.
- Assist in the definition of data performance and quality metrics ensuring compliance with data related standards and roles.
- Serve as a liaison across technical & business teams to ensure data related business requirements
- incorporate data governance obligations and are clearly defined, communicated and well
- Assist in the running and presentation of material for the Group Data and Data Steward Council.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology and/or Business equivalent industry experience desired.
- 3+ years’ experience in a data governance / Business analyst role (preferred).
- Data Governance toolset experience Collibra (preferred).
- Analytical, problem solving and forward-thinking skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Security, Privacy and APRA legislation applicable to the finance Industry.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills (thinking outside the square/box)
- Able to influence task/project direction by quantifying quality/risk to project/business context
- Ability to manage business stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to co-ordinate and communicate effectively with all team members.
- Understand the development lifecycles.