Our client is an iconic Australian brand within the global financial services sector. As an organization they have invested heavily into their data environments, building advanced technology platforms, which they view as key to driving digital transformation across the business. In addition to driving digital transformation to improve operations, they are using it to address changes in both local and international regulation. At the heart of these programs of work is data transformation.
As a valued member of the organization, you will play a key role in driving the Data Architecture and transformation change by working closely with business and technology leaders. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Forging relationships across a wide variety of business units and partner with them in the implementation of strong data practices and frameworks.
- Data & Information modeling at an enterprise level
- Implement new and upgrade existing technologies through the use of Agile, Waterfall, and other relevant methodologies
- Use your skill in business partnering to develop internal relationships, and implement change.
- Be SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the adoption of new technologies.
- Must have experience in driving architectural change that transforms and optimizes complex businesses.
- You will have worked within the Financial Services industry
- You will take pride in building and evolving your organization's data architecture and resultant
- Good experience in developing, embedding and implementing data governance and architecture frameworks and processes
- Business acumen with an ability to engage, collaborate and influence people across different business units and stakeholders and at all levels
- Annual Salary $220k - $240k + Super + Bonus
- Impressive scope to forge strong relationships across the business that will enhance your career
- Become an integral part of an instantly recognizable name within the global Financial Services market