Come join a diverse team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD!
Troocoo are excited to have partnered with Concentrix and work with them on an exciting new project. Due to continued growth, Concentrix is expanding their Brisbane CBD office and looking to hire multiple Customer Service Offices to join the organisation immediately
Who is Concentrix?
At Concentrix we believe our people are our greatest asset and are key to driving quality and outstanding results. Located in over 40 countries, 6 continents and operating in 70+ languages you will be a part of a diverse, global organisation delivering customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Founded in 1991, we are experts in wide range of business solutions, offering cutting-edge technology, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centres.
Concentrix has won awards for Best Global Culture (10th out of 50), and Best Company Outlook (30th out of 50)—as well as the following team awards: Best HR Teams (1st out of 50 – wow!), Best Operations Teams (5th out of 50), Best Marketing Teams (11th out of 50), and Best Sales Teams (24th out of 50)—as part of Comparably’ s 2021 Q1 Awards.
About the role
As an Inbound Customer Service Officer, you are responsible for handling a high volume of inbound calls. You will be working alongside additional Service Officers and set criteria to problem solve and assist in resolving a diverse range of customer enquiries.
- Operation hours are Monday – Friday
- Shifts are allocated between 7am - 8pm on a rotating 4-week roster
- Permanent Full Time including 5 weeks paid training (Full Time Basis)
- Career progression within a Global Organisation - continuous coaching and development
- Salary increase after 6 months tenure
- Ability to complete a Certificate III in Business
- Shared employee space with Chill Out Zone, Table Tennis and PlayStation
- Wellness Partner onsite, Yoga, Meditation and more
- Private Health and Gym Discounts
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Social Club and Theme Days
- Flu Vaccinations
You are fanatical about providing the highest level of customer service to all of our customer base. You are resilient and have the ability to demonstrate this through managing assorted situations to provide an outcome.
- Availability across operation hours (Mon-Fri, 7am-8pm).
- You have experience working towards both individual and team KPI's.
- Proficient in the use of computers and systems.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Willingness to learn and take on coaching and feedback openly.
- Ability to handle high volumes of critical and sensitive data
- High attention to detail
If you have any questions, please contact Rachael Buggins via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to our Virtual Assistant, Troodi by clicking on this link - tinyurl.com/troodi