As a Customer Service Support Officer, you will be responsible for various administrative tasks related to assessment of vehicles and the damage. Your role will play a crucial part in streamlining the assessment process, reducing the duration of the process for customers, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Excellent customer service via the phone, email and in person
- Maintain proactive communication with customers, keeping them informed about the progress of their services.
- Communicate professionally with operators and vendors to ensure a mutual understanding of next steps.
- Scheduling of booking vehicles in to repairs and liaising with mechanics and the customer
- Following up with dissatisfied customers and complaint handling
- Effectively manage all aspects of services throughout the fulfillment process, including inbound and outbound calls, emails, administrative duties, and support for various teams.
We are looking for an administrative and customer service professional that thrives within a busy environment. You will pride yourself on your high level of attention to detail and take ownership and accountability for your work and outcomes.
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workloads
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging situations with a calm and professional approach, applying a problem-solving, solutions-focused mindset.
- Team player who thrives on providing positive support to colleagues and contributing to organizational goals.
- Committed to working a minimum of 3 months able to work 38 hours per week
If this role sounds like it could be for you, or you would like to find out more please either apply online or contact me on +61435003851 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org