Our client is a leading financial services organisation with their corporate head office based in Brisbane CBD. This is a unique corporate communication position crafting and coordinating investment market communications, maintaining digital presence, and ensuring impactful content delivery for clients. You will be a key player in enhancing sustainability reporting, market announcements and managing corporate communications.
About the Role
- Develop communications for the financial markets, including market announcements, investor updates and publications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify key messages and ensure consistency in messaging across all communication channels.
- Coordinate Investor Book updates, including key messages and content.
- Coordinate Annual Report, including drafting, managing content submissions, approvals and publishing.
- Develop targeted communications for editorial and content sponsorships in relevant financial trade publications.
- Leverage digital communication tools and technologies to maximize the reach and impact of communication efforts.
- Provide analytics from digital channels that include strategic insights for reporting and enhancement purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or a related field.
- Proven experience in communications or a related field, within a corporate environment (financial services highly regarded) or respected agency.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in developing and executing corporate communication strategies.
- Experience in leveraging digital communication tools and technologies to maximize reach and impact.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize work effectively.