Troocoo is proudly partnering with a leading essential services provider in Queensland. This organisation has a strong and dedicated workforce that is encouraged to bring innovation to life, combining a strong culture of high performance and clear organisational vision.
About the Role
Supporting the finance team and greater organisation, you will work closely with the Senior Management Accountant. Your role responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in delivering operating and capital management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting in line with all board and executive reporting deadlines.
- Provision of timely, accurate and relevant commentary and insights on monthly operating and capital expenditure, and ad hoc management reporting.
- Stakeholder management including the development and maintenance of partnering relationships with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provision of reporting and analysis to drive business performance and enhance management decision making.
- Provision of ongoing advice on budgetary allocations, budget reviews, and operational and maintenance allocations.
- Investigating variances against budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process is accurate.
- Contribute to the annual strategic, financial, and operational planning and annual reporting processes as required.
- Support a team approach to maintenance and improvement of management reporting systems and tools.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects, initiatives and tasks as required.
- 3-4 years of experience within a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting and/or Commerce.
- Membership of, or working towards membership of, an appropriate professional organisation (CPA/CA qualified)
- Experience with TechnologyOne is desired but not necessary.
For further information, please call Neeve Lemin on 0413 137 498 or email her at email@example.com
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application.
For further insights and opportunities in the market, you can 'follow' the Troocoo LinkedIn profile. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.