Our client is a fast-paced global consulting organisation supporting over three thousand family businesses across nineteen countries. They also partner with leading brands around the world, leveraging their group buying power to ensure their customers can access products and services at competitive prices. Our client has a unique value proposition to their customers and their staff in that all profits are invested into a higher purpose – education and charity work.
- Design applications to improve speed and accuracy of planning and reporting.
- Design, build and iterate integration solutions
- Assist in development of detailed and digitised reports
- Develop and manage business service performance processes
- Lead the API-led approach to integrate services in project teams to build a modern microservice API economy
- Ensure accurate monitoring, management, and reporting of Integration platform.
- Enabling access to data from the XERO, NetSuite, Sage, QuickBooks and to support deep dive analysis for finance.
- Review the finance end to end planning and reporting processes and providing solutions
- Partnering with manager, finance, and global leads in gathering requirements/ systems enhancements.
- Resolve reporting issues and to ensure timely resolution of exceptions.
- Work closely with finance business partner as and when required
- Support important finance processes including month end reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
The successful candidate:
- Accounting or IT discipline graduate
- Three plus years of experience with the ability to understand finance concepts.
- Two + years’ experience as a BI or DBA developer.
- Strong knowledge of data integration
- Strong knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks - e.g. Azure Data Factory, MuleSoft, EAI, ESB, Tibco, JBOSS, etc.
- Sound understanding and ability to write SQL.
- Experience with microservices architecture, Webservices, WSDL, JSON, RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management.
- Driven to produce outcome with excellent attention to detail.
- Take ownership and follow up mindset to problem solving and opportunities.
- Experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Cognos or Power BI
- Opportunity to build and design BI/DBA applications to maintain the financial health of an organization
- Flexible work from home arrangement
- Ownership to solve problem and provide solutions
- $110,000- $120,000 base + super + benefits