Our client is a highly successful financial institution based in the Sydney CBD. With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Sydney.
About your new role:
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for assessing new concepts against current systems and procedures, analysing stakeholder, engaging internal and external clients through various facilitation techniques and mediums, and providing high quality, fit for purpose business analysis artefacts – including business requirements, user stories with clear acceptance criteria, functional specifications, business process models and interface and impact analysis documents.
This role and project that you will be working on will focused on a Data initiative program where you’ll be working on the data migration on the replacement of the core legacy system.
- Work with stakeholders to perform deep dives, discovery, and gap analysis on the As-Is / To-Be state of data centric solutions
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for functional and non-functional/technical requirements and present the stories to stakeholders
- Analyse and map process flows and system data flows and associated life cycle events
- Use formal modelling techniques to assist in the representation of business requirements
- Review and contribute to specific test scenarios and the overall Test Strategy
- Liaise with IT solution providers (internal & external) on progress and problem resolution
- Experienced Business Analyst with experience working on transformation projects
- Experience working on agile, lean and waterfall projects
- Experience in business process modelling
- Financial or fintech industry background is preferred but not essential
- Work for a global leader
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Sydney CBD with flexible hybrid (WFH) arrangement
- Learning, development, and career growth opportunities
If you are interested in this position, apply now or email Cevina.email@example.com if you have any questions.