- Act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
- Analyse, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of technology.
- Work with internal clients and apply best practice methodologies to determine business requirements and to define solutions to address business, process, information and system problems, improvements or change.
- Deliver business projects in line with sponsor requirements and enterprise architecture.
- Proactive development and deployment of enhanced services and platforms, covering all the functional aspects from service/product definition through to build and deployment.
- Outstanding ability to analyse and interpret business needs and assess appropriate solutions through out project lifecycle.
- Exceptional requirements specification writing/documentation skills, especially developing requirements for web based systems.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and an ability to work under pressure, operating autonomously with little direction as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile.
- Experience working with learning /customer experience management systems.
- 4 weeks leave on top of a 2-week annual festive shutdown
- Birthday leave
- Employee Assistance programmes
- Personal Development assistance
- Culture is everything!
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion