We encourage applications from property assessors, estimators or building industry professionals!
$62.67 p/hour + super | Cannon Hill location – street parking available!
Your new role:
- Assess and analyse the cost-effectiveness of projects, with a focus on quality, all while conducting thorough assessments of homes to evaluate flood impact and resilient outcomes.
- Conduct Value for Money (VFM) assessments utilising RHF tools and systems, ensuring accuracy in compliance with VFM guidelines. Throughout the process, identify areas for improvement in flood resilience and recommend strategies to enhance home resilience.
- Effectively communicate with homeowners and licensed contractors, educating them about flood risk, resilient building design, materials, and technical aspects related to flood resilience.
- Experience working within the building industry, either in a trade-based role or design/engineering/Quantity Surveying/Estimating is highly desirable.
- Experience in property assessments, estimating, or related fields with a focus on price, quantities, materials, and scope is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret plans and resilient building strategies.
- High level of knowledge of building materials and their application.
- Role involves a combination of office-based and remote work, including assessments conducted on-site at peoples homes.
- Travel for training or stakeholder engagement is required.