The Accounts Payable Officer is primarily responsible for the end-to-end accounts payable function. Within this position you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills and expand your knowledge whilst working across a range of finance functions.
Other duties include:
- Invoice processing
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier's statements
- Respond to internal and external customer enquiries regarding payment terms, tax compliance, business name registrations and invoice payments
- Vendor reconciliation and maintenance
- Generation of daily EFT run and bi-weekly payment runs
- Sound knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format.
Thank you for your interest.
For more information, please email Georgia Fulmer at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org