Our client is a leading financial services firm delivering outcomes for their customers across Australia for over 50 years. Operating in a dynamic environment with a strong commitment to employee and customer outcomes, this firm boasts a unique and transformational culture. They are seeking an experienced Workplace Relations Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
This role will provide much needed advice to the business and support the ongoing implementation and management of employee relation matters. Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager you will;
- Develop strong relationships across the business in order to understand and resolve employee relations matters in a timely manner
- Provide accurate advice to the business across complex ER matters including; performance management, injury or illness, restructures and terminations
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement strategies to minimise risk to the business across employee relations matters
- Support Enterprise Agreements negotiation and implementations
- Drive consistency of HR and employee relations matters
- Support the wider business through effective training across best practise employee relations
- Qualifications in Business, HR, Law or a related discipline
- Previous experience across complex employee relations matters in a medium to large organisation
- Ability to achieve ideal employee relations outcomes in a timely manner
- Ability to recognize efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work diverse stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to identify trends across statistical data
This role offers the opportunity to join a customer centric, high performing and ever-changing organisation. You will have the ability to deliver strong employee relations outcomes and develop proactive strategies across the employee relations space.
For more information please contact Liana Callaghan on 07 3054 1123. If you are interesting in applying please do so through the link below.