Our client is a large profit for-purpose organisation providing specialist services throughout Queensland. They currently have an immediate need for a Workforce Planner/Strategic Sourcing Advisor with a strategic focus to join their team on an initial 3-month contract basis before transitioning into BAU.
About the Role:
This role will provide specialist support to the wider people and culture team and business leaders by conducting a review on the current hours of their support workers and understand shortages and planned leave. The position will also focus on strategies on recruitment for our client’s regional locations.
- Qualifications in Business, HR or a related discipline
- 5+ Previous experience across workforce optimisation & rostering
- Demonstrated experience in supply and demand analysis and reporting
- Ability to recognize efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work across dispersed locations
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.