This corporate department within one of QLD's largest employers has a long standing reputation delivering reliable and sustainable projects throughout the State. Impressively, they are going through an organisation wide transformation and are heavily invested and committed to the safety of their people.
About the Role
Your focus in this temporary contract will be to support the Workplace Health & Safety Manager and be an essential part of the team to fast track deliverables around organisational systems review and development. This role will ensure your success with improving the methodology behind managing safety.
You will bring health and safety systems development experience gained across organisation, within construction environments. You enjoy corporate system development roles and have project based experience within the field bringing a good understanding of construction management methodology. You enjoy working autonomously with the open and clear communication between you and your Manager, and supportive team Your innovation and ideas will be encouraged in this rewarding role.
Relevant Sills & Experience
- Solid experience in WHS roles with a focus around systems review and development
- Experience implementing health & safety systems, policy/procedure frameworks
- High level influencing and engagement skills utilised across a broad range of stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Tertiary qualification in Workplace Health and Safety or a related discipline
- Diverse industry experience including construction environments
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.