Comvita are an international natural health products company backed by a strong New Zealand heritage. They are committed to the development of innovative natural health and wellbeing products, backed by credible scientific research.
Their purpose is to inspire, enable and empower people to live healthy, happy and vibrant lives. To achieve this purpose they promise to help their customers rediscover the pure joy of being vibrantly alive.
About the role
Due to continued growth, Comvita is seeking a Trade Marketing Manager for New Zealand who will be responsible for providing a link between sales and marketing that allows information and best practice processes to flow back and forth. The main focus of the role is to commercialise the brand plans into a Business Strategy that can be used with Comvita retailer partners.
The Trade Marketing will also be responsible for:
- Building strategic Category Plans delivering Comvita a competitive advantage so that they can be seen as the ‘Thought Leaders’ in all categories in which they operate.
- Developing clear Category Development Plans that will cover Asian Health, Pharmacy & Grocery Channels, within the New Zealand markets.
- Acting as the company’s expert in Trade Spend and the optimal way Comvita will drive profitable sales to the category
In order to be successful in this role you will have solid commercial and channel experience with a strong understanding of the Grocery, Pharmacy and Asian Health Channels in New Zealand.
You will have a solid understanding for excellent customer experience together with a willingness to work closely with key customers.
In additional you will possess:
- 5 years related experience in Sales, Marketing & Account Management
- Trade Spend Management
- NZ Category Management Experience
- A relevant degree
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
For further information please call Graeme Lammie, TROOCOO on +61 (0) 7 3054 1148.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Whilst every effort will be made to get back to you promptly by phone, roles that have received an overwhelming interest may result in an extended feedback period.
Thank you for your interest.
**Any direct applications to Comvita will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration**