Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions focused on AI and Analytics. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As a Teradata lead in the Advance Analytics division, you will be responsible for designing and building scalable, enterprise grade data solutions.
You will contribute to a variety of programmes acting as an SME across the Teradata stack, working on numerous projects within Sydney.
Projects will include but not be limited to advanced analytics, data enablement and data migration in both on-premises and cloud environments.
The successful candidate:
The Teradata lead will have demonstrable experience of working in a complex data warehouse environments, designing and building Teradata solutions to meet business requirements.
The must haves for this role include:
- Deep understanding of data engineering, ideally having worked with traditional on premise data warehouse solutions as well as migrations to cloud based platforms.
- Subject matter expert with the Teradata technology stack, minimum five years experience within the enterprise data warehouse and ETL environments.
- Data warehouse experience including knowledge of data warehouse tables, stored procedures and SQL concepts.
- Experience of data modelling and data analysis/manipulation would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with the business interpreting requirements to build technical solutions.
- Proven experience building reports using Tableau or Qliksense.
- You will be a motivated self starter who enjoys dealing with a myriad of internal stakeholders and will be able to coach senior executives along the data engineering journey
What's on offer?
Due to current covid working conditions this role is open to remote working for people meeting the above criteria and as such can be done anywhere within Australia.
The position is permanent and will pay an annualised base salary of $120,000 - $150,000 base plus super and bonus.