A leading, trusted provider within the aged care sector, with a strong purpose, vision and values approach to providing the best possible care and support to our community.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Head of HR and forming a crucial part of the HR team the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of effective talent strategies and operational outcomes nationally. Leading a team of recruitment professionals this role will focus on optimising front line talent acquisition, volunteer recruitment and talent systems and processes to continuously improve the candidate experience. In this role you will;
- Develop and implement fit for purpose talent acquisition strategies
- Partner with leaders across the organisation to truly understand national talent requirements
- Analyse current and future trends to develop talent strategies and processes that align to organisational objectives
- Support the centralisation of the talent function nationally
- Build and manage relationships with external service providers to support talent outcomes
- Ensure systems and processes support and enhance the end to end recruitment process
- Previous experience leading and building efficient talent acquisition teams across a volume environment
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing effective talent strategies within a similar sector or industry
- Previous experience with volunteer recruitment activities
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills along with high level written and presentation skills
- The ability to work in a growing and changing environment.
- High level of resilience, with the ability to navigate complex environments
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.