The organisation sits within the Financial Services sector. With an enormous opportunity in the Australian market, the organisation has established their headquarters in Brisbane. With a culture driven by ethics and integrity, their goals are to build an Australian business that continues to treat its customers with respect, meet high levels of compliance and create rewarding careers for its employees.
The Systems Administrator will typically be responsible for:
- Installing, configuring, updating and maintaining server software/hardware
- Ensuring all systems are backed up
- Maintaining technical documentation, reports and records
- Ensure that clinical and operational aspects of IT are delivered to the business with the aim of ensuring full operational functionality is maintained at all times
- Scripting or light programming, project and vendor management for systems related projects
- Participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation and reliability within the IT systems
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of servers, IT hardware and Active Directory Administration
- Strong experience working in AWS cloud environments.
- High level of experience in a MS-Windows environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- MS-SQL or MS-Access skills would be an advantage
- Solid experience in the support of server hardware and operating systems
- AWS certification – Desired
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.