The second largest Australian Energy provider is looking for a software engineer to join their trading functions team. Our client needs an engineer that is able to deliver an uplift and remediation, with the help of the technical lead.
They are offering a permanent full time position.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- DevOps model
- C#, .NET development
- T-SQL, SQL Development with knowledge of NoSQL
- applying agile development practices
- Put in place Continuous Integration and Build practices to meet the organisation’s quality standards;
- Be accountable for day-to-day operation of software features, components, services, or modules owned by you and your team – we believe in “you build it, you run it”; and
- Support your team to remove technical impediments and pay down technical debt.
- Collaborate with the team to create, refine, estimate and elaborate your team’s backlog of work and clarify ambiguity;
The successful candidate must have:
- Over 3 years C# and .NET Development experience
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Previous experience working in DevOps teams is desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.