This exceptional opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of marketing and communication professionals in an environment that puts people first in everything they do.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your strategic social media and digital marketing experience and support a range of stakeholders in a diverse and complex environment. As the Social Media Manager, you will manage and coordinate all social media channels and activities promoting the company brand and measure successes on overall brand exposure.
About the role:
- Working within the marketing communications team you will play the lead in developing and implementing the social media strategy for our client;
- With the view to grow online presence and engagement you will look for new and innovative ways in the social space to drive positive outcomes;
- Manage all social channels for the organisation, and through social media analytics measure the performance, ensuring regular optimisation and opportunities are highlighted;
- Establish social media policies, procedures and guidelines to be implemented across the organisation;
- Ensure the social media strategy is integrated with the wider brand strategy and multi-channel campaign strategy;
- Create social strategies around campaigns, events, launches and community engagement activity;
- Deliver on the paid social media strategy; and
- Influence the wider business around digital and social media opportunities through regular stakeholder engagement.
- Ideally, you will be tertiarily qualified with 7 + years' experience specifically in digital marketing and social media;
- Experience in developing social media strategies for medium to large organisations;
- You will have both paid and organic social media experience and will have strong online writing skills;
- You will demonstrate a strong understanding of the latest trends, technology, and innovation in the social media space;
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+).
For further information please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 3054 1149
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.