From humble beginnings, Amart Furniture’s mission has always been to help Australian’s transform their houses into fabulous homes without breaking the bank! As a recognised brand with over 60 superstores throughout Australia, Amart Furniture has enjoyed 50 years of success in the retail industry, with a continued plan around expansion nationally as well as growing their digital presence online. With a great workplace culture that has been driven by a highly capable and engaged team, Amart’s people are clearly passionate about what they do and their customers!
About the role:
This is an exciting and newly created role in the Amart marketing team! Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Social Media and Content Manager will be responsible for the social media content strategy, managing all the social platforms for the Amart Furniture brand.
You will also:
- Manage all social media channels for Amart Furniture with a focus on driving organic growth and engagement.
- Build brand awareness of Amart though inspiration and styling of content online.
- Creating and executing campaigns and projects that support marketing activities, promotions and launches across social media channels.
- Working with internal and external parties, this role will build out content appropriate for social channels with the view to increase engagement levels for the business (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube).
- Be the point of contact and go to ‘social media’ person, ensuring content is on-brand.
- Scan the social media environment for new opportunities including identifying and working with key influencers/brand ambassadors
- Understanding the Amart Furniture ‘fan base’ and looking to increase relevant audiences for the Amart organisation.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to develop outstanding video, photography, and written content.
- Working closely with the Customer Support team to ensure that any responses to customer enquiries through social channels are on message and brand.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in marketing, communications, or public relations and or will have the relevant ‘hands-on’ experience in managing social channels for a large B2C business.
- Experience with developing monthly content plan across multiple social media channels and scheduling posts.
- Demonstrable experience using Instagram and Facebook platform.
- Knowledge of using Pinterest and YouTube would be ideal but not essential.
- Understanding of paid social will be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong writer, bringing your creative flair and passion for excellent and engaging content.
- Be self-motivated and results orientated.
- You will have previous experience and a robust understanding of the relevant reporting requirements for social media platforms.
- You will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and managing through ambiguity with conflicting priorities.
As a culture Amart Furniture embraces flexibility with work from home options available. They have an exceptional head office based in Rochedale with cutting-edge Agile facilities and is a dynamic brand that is continuing to thrive and invest in innovation, growth, and their people.