This contract opportunity will see you work within a thriving team of marketing and communication professionals. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional social media experience and support some of Queensland's most high profile projects through building online communities and presence.
About the role:
- Working within the marketing communications team you will play the lead in developing and implementing the social media strategy for our client;
- With the view to grow online presence and engagement you will look for new and innovative ways in the social space to drive positive outcomes;
- Manage all social channels for the organization, and through social media analytics measure the performance, ensuring regular optimisation and opportunities are highlighted;
- Ensure the social media strategy is integrated with the wider brand strategy and multi-channel campaign strategy;
- Create social strategies around campaigns, events, launches and community engagement activity;
- Deliver on the paid social media strategy; and
- Influence the wider business around digital and social media opportunities through regular stakeholder engagement.
- Ideally, you will be tertiarily qualified with a number of years' experience specifically in digital marketing and social media;
- Experience in developing social media strategies for medium to large organizations;
- You will have both paid and organic social media experience and will have strong online writing skills;
- You will demonstrate a strong understanding of the latest trends, technology, and innovation in the social media space and will be passionate about the opportunity around bringing this to life for an organization; and
- You will ideally be available to start mid-December for a minimum of six months.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.