Our client is a market leading professional services organisation with an impressive global footprint. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions driving digital transformation across many platforms. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
Working as part of an experienced and trusted managed services team you will be responsible for developing automation applications to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of IT Infrastructure services within key clients.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create a link between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration activities
- Maintaining and improving the resiliency of core applications and infrastructure platform
- Providing continued improvement to the platform infrastructure through automation and standardisation
- Maintain existing automation infrastructure used to identify risks in areas such as performance, reliability, capability and scalability
- Possess a modern approach aligned to things such as Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code, and DevOps
- Be responsibility for deployment, maintenance, and enhancements of automation workflows (own your code)
- Document automation processes and runbooks across staging, production, and technical administration tasks
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following technical experience:
- Extensive experience with Cloud technologies for example AWS, Azure, GCP
- Passion for coding / scripting, automation and innovation
- Automation technologies: (StackStorm or Ansible)
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator
- Advanced python
- Source code management
- Data structure formats i.e. JSON / Yaml
- Yang data models
- Kubernetes / Azure Kubernetes Services
What’s on offer?
An attractive salary package and annual bonus. World class leadership and mentor program. Access to Australia’s brightest minds and thought leaders within the Digital transformation and infrastructure space.