- Formulate and manage an annual program of audit and assurance with respect to service level agreements.
- Diagnose delivery problems and initiate actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Analyse and report on performance against service level agreements to highlight inconsistencies and guide the development of remediation activities.
- Maintain current and accurate costing models to reflect the standards of service and the cost of provision of services
- Develop and consistently apply Quality and Continuous Improvement Plans and provide input to evolving the capability
- Extensive experience developing, negotiating, controlling and improving all types of service level agreements in large, complex, multi-sourced environments.
- Demonstrated experience developing and overseeing appropriate risk management, audit and assurance programs to ensure the performance of providers in a large, complex, multi-sourced environment.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with a diverse user and technical community to develop appropriate service levels.
- Qualified to ITIL Practitioner level
- Extensive experience developing and managing to resolution service improvement plans and continuous improvement programs.
- Very strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Emma Ryan at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.