You will be joining a team of 4 young professionals in level 1 to level 3 infrastructure support and managing the service desk ticketing. Ideally you will also have the ability to add technical documentation and knowledge articles to the desk to share your knowledge in service delivery and support.
- At least 2 years of service desk and support functions in a service oriented organisation
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Work well in a team environment; demonstrating your interpersonal skills
- Experience in service level agreement and catalogues
- Defence clearance or ability to receive baseline clearance
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage full ticket lifecycle, maintain tracking information and communicate efficiently with users.
- Take ownership of requests and resolve technical incidents in line with business requirements
- Manage user service functions
- Outstanding customer service mindset
- Ability to work proactively
- SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ServiceNow, Exchange, Outlook or similar technologies is required
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set, please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please email Adrian Yuen at TROOCOO - ICT@troocoo.com
All applicants must be Australian Citizens.