Our client is an award winning marketing automation company. Australian owned and with convenient, Sydney CBD, office, this organization has an impressive list of clients and is rapidly becoming the market leader in its field.
The company has a ''founder mentality'' at its heart with individuals encouraged to be innovative and demonstrate a keen entrepreneurial spirit.
Our client has fully embraced the ''new normal" with regards to work life balance and working environment. With attractive CBD offices close to the CBD you can spend as little or as much time there as you wish. Many employees choose to work from home and there is carte blanche to manage your time as soon you fee fit.
The key to success in the business is delivery. If you deliver, you can do your work from the beach or back garden.
Primary focus is developing user interface components implementing and executing them following
well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). Also ensuring that these components and the
overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
React Developer Responsibilities :
- Understand the system architecture of our client and how the frontend fits in there
- Implement new frontend features and refactor existing elements into React
- Building frontend using data-led approach to break up the UI into React component hierarchy
- Setup and explain best practice React architectural design
- Ensure that our overall React application with our new features are robust and easy to maintain
- Mentor junior developers
- Contribute to our developer community
The role holder must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- React and Redux experience
- Demonstrable proof of significant contributions in previous engineering team
- Using microservices to decouple big frontend projects is a plus
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Aside from the market leading approach to work / life balance our client is offering a generous package. Depending no experience level the salary on offer will be $150,000 - 180,0000 + super.
Please note there are currently 3 newly created, vacant roles. So all level of candidate, feel free to get in touch and apply.