An exciting fulltime opportunity for a Senior Project Manager (Networks) to be a part of a large ICT Strategy for one of our Not-For-Profit clients in Brisbane. Our client is offering an initial 12 month fixed term contact to help shape, define and deliver their new ICT Strategy.
The Senior Project Manager will work towards achieving broad business objectives by taking full ownership of the project life cycle and managing the end to end delivery of complex projects which are highly integrated. You will ensure that all assigned projects and the overall program of projects are successfully delivered through consistent use of the project delivery framework. You will continuously track business benefits to ensure project(s) deliver expected business value.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to produce cohesive, clear, and concise written content to support development of the project.
- Ability to effectively collate, analyse and represent information received from diverse sources in a consistent, repeatable format.
- Ability to successfully plan and conduct workshops, meetings, and other engagements with multiple stakeholders to gain input and feedback on ICT projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders on strategic development matters.
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Experience and qualifications in project management methodologies (Agile and PRINCE2 preferred).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing ICT projects in a large, multi-location organisation.
- Full life-cycle experience (including design, development, testing, transition to operations) in the delivery of ICT infrastructure and/or business systems projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with project management methodologies and techniques.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in technical and business terms
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com.