As such, Troocoo will be requiring an experienced professional with Microsoft Dynamics experience and 5 years Project Management experience in Information Technology Services.
Working closely with the Executive Leadership Team, this position will see you provide project management leadership, support and advice for allocated Internal projects.
This role will see you using recognised and approved formal project management methodologies to ensure that projects successfully underpin the Program of Works key strategies.
Further to this, key responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager will consist of the following;
- Lead, develop and evaluate project management plans, governance, processes, project schedule and budgets on complex and high-risk projects involving information management (IM) and information and communications technology (ICT) systems,
- Provide key initial focus on the re-platforming of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 re-platform from an open solution to the cloud.
- Prepare and deliver structured, high quality business and project plans in accordance with best practice guidelines and formal project management (PM) approach
- Provide support and expert advice to the project team and relevant stakeholders on all project management related activities.
- Regularly review and update the risks and risk register to ensure risk is managed within the organisational framework and tolerances, ensuring timely communication to ELT and the business on emerging risks and mitigations.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on project expenditure and taking corrective actions if necessary, engaging ELT and appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that all project teams and stakeholders clearly understand their roles and responsibilities
- Maintain project team and stakeholder engagement, enable negotiations, provide informed advice, and resolve risks and issues associated with the program or project.
- High level experience in complex ICT projects with Microsoft Dynamics 365 including system re-platforming, integration and deployment
- Demonstrated and extensive experience in project management focusing specifically on stakeholder engagement senior and executive levels
- Experience with project management methodologies (PRINCE2, Agile, Agile PM, Waterfall)
- Demonstrated experience in people leadership, managing positive communication and contributing to high performing cultures
- Experience in writing business cases and comprehensive project plans for projects and enterprise resource planning
- Applies sound financial and transactional management skills in corporate governance areas, such as resourcing, contract, and project management