Eureka Group Holdings (Eureka) is an ASX listed company focused on providing quality and affordable rental accommodation for independent seniors and disability pensioners within a comfortable community environment.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the purpose of this role is to prepare monthly finance board reports, budgets, forecasts and cash flow management ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
You will be responsible for P&L reviews and variance reporting; balance sheet, cashflow statement, capex & bank covenant reporting; budgeting and forecasting; cashflow management including bank covenant compliance and reporting; capital modelling; monitor cashflows & manage debt repayments & working capital requirements, drive process and system improvement and assist CFO with ad hoc projects & duties as required
- CA/CPA qualified
- 4+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Property industry experience desirable
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- High quality, accurate and timely reporting with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks & projects
- Confidence to engage and influence those above and below you and across the Group
- High level of proficiency in the use of MYOB/Microsoft Office Suite (advanced skills in Excel) and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software
- Opportunity for this role to evolve and grow your career to the next level;
- Excellent team environment;
- Brisbane CBD Location;
- Flexible work arrangements