Our client is a well known Financial Services company based in Queensland, with a strong focus on 'how they can do things differently.’ This role will see you working as a Graphic Designer within the wider marketing and communications team, delivering on digital and print briefs.
About the role:
- As a vital part of the team, you are a brand champion, who can advocate the brand throughout the organisation;
- Responsible for delivering creative ideas around digital and print concepts for the brand;
- Design and preparation of innovative marketing collateral in line with brand guidelines;
- Update the website and micro-sites through the content management system;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, delivering on a range of projects;
- Deliver on a range of campaigns that will see you work on creative activities across eDM's, social media, presentations, website and marketing collateral.
- Ideally, you will be degree qualified in graphic design or a related field with 3 + years of relevant experience;
- Experienced in Advanced Adobe Creative Suite 5 Skills, including Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Illustrator;
- Experience in HTML/CSS coding for developing and problem solving responsive and non-responsive email campaigns;
- Demonstrated background in corporate branding and illustrative skills;
- Strong project management experience, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines; and
- Creative, ambitious and a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.