Our client is a reputable Government department with a long-standing history in Queensland. This leading department is currently delivering on a range of innovative projects to support the growth of Queensland on a daily basis.
An opportunity is now available for a Senior Communication Officer to join the team on a fixed term contract until mid 2021.
About the role:
- Assist with the development of innovative, proactive communication strategies for the department and provide a strategic service to strengthen internal and external communications;
- Work on a range of communication initiatives including community engagement, media and external relations, strategic communications, sponsorship and issues management;
- Provide high-level advice to the development, delivery and evaluation of marketing and communication strategies for the department;
- Coordination of storytelling - produce a suite of stories ensuring a forward plan of themes;
- Develop content and marketing materials across website, social media, email marketing, speeches, and marketing collateral; and
- Liaise with the external public relations supplier as needed;
- Degree qualified in communications or relevant;
- Strong communication all-rounder with strong digital experience;
- Ability to work at a strategic and operational level, with the ability to move between both with ease;
- Exceptional written communication skills; and
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to foster strong internal relationships.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.