- Supports Developers and Quality Engineers in understanding the product needs, so they can deliver on their commitments
- Provides discipline, rigor and technical skills to the requirements definition and validation process
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Work closely with the product owner and development team to deliver sprints with a seamless customer journey in focus.
- Coach and develop business stakeholders in Agile and Design Thinking
- Experience in the energy or utilities sector
- 5 years demonstrated experience working in agile software development teams and engaging product owners and subject matter experts in agile projects
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a similar role
- 4 years minimum experience in Scrum and Kanban frameworks
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please email Frances Standen or Martin Castle at ICT@troocoo.com or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.