Reporting into the Sales and Service Manager you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales support to both consumers and retailers, in both an inbound and outbound capacity.
You will generate revenue and meet customer service needs, providing prompt, courteous and accurate provision of sales support, service and advice to all the business’ customers.
More specifically you will:
- Manage an outbound call cycle using customer segmentation plans.
- Receive and process inbound customer queries and orders on a first contact resolution in a queuing environment.
- Record and analyse Customer Relationship Management data and assist with management reporting.
- Ensure customers are always kept up-to-date with details of stock, delivery times, technical details and payment terms.
- Receive, lodge and respond to customer complaints.
- Liaise with planning, production, distribution, quality and marketing to ensure order dispatch dates are met and quality is maintained.
- Complete invoicing for domestic orders upon their despatch & send backorders promptly after stock arrives.
- Previous experience in a fast paced call centre or customer service environment.
- Sales and customer Service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven Microsoft office skills.
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people.
- Experience with Salesforce highly regarded.