Join a high performing S/4 HANA Implementation Project Team and provide BAU support. Our client is looking to on board a Solution Specialist to support defining and planning the approach for 2021 and Beyond.
- Provide best practice master data management processes
- Set up key master data for all modules (material master, supplier, customer, business partner, BOM’s, inspection plans etc.)
- Partner with business SME’s to educate and enable on-going governance/maintenance of key data
- Supporting PDMI/S4 interface topics
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Broad understanding of key SAP master data requirements to enable FICO, PS, SD, MM, EWM, PP & QM processes
- Extended knowledge in all other S4 master data topics (supplier, customer, business partner, BOM’s, inspection plans)
- Knowledge and experience implementing best practice master data governance systems & processes
- Process design, gap analysis & organisational change management
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at ICT@troocoo.com