2 x new 6 month contract opportunities are currently available to join a very well recognised and reputable Queensland State Government Organisation based in inner CBD.
Working within a critical program of work established to assist the Community Sector in supply and demand, the 2 X SAP Testers will be joining a newly created project team to embark on a critical business initiative, which includes the establishment of new warehouses and distribution centres across several key sites across Queensland and the deployment of S/4HANA solution including embedded SAP EWM.
Skills & Requirements
The successful SAP S/4HANA Tester will:
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope
- Collaborate with key stakeholders as required to ensure completion of testing deliverables within deadlines to be met to ensure timely release of functionality for the benefit of clients
- Contribute to test planning including automation planning, scheduling, preparation and report development
- Undertake test preparation activities by preparing appropriate test coverage and test scenarios by using HP ALM and Training Task Cards (MS Word)
- Plan, develop/record and execute automated test cases and scripts and associated data preparation scripts
- Transcribe existing scenarios from SOLMAN into HP ALM as part of test and training preparation
- Maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix to validate coverage
- Complete system integration and regression testing and associated activities such defect logging, status reporting, retesting, etc. within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies
- 10+ years demonstrated high level of expertise and experience in:
- A test analyst and/or functional consultant role experience
- Understanding business requirements and system designs to develop quality test cases
- Executing system integration and regression testing
- Documenting defects
- S/4HANA (preferred) and/or ECC6 (minimum requirement)
- HP ALM
- Testing of the following SAP modules: Materials Management (Purchasing, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, Material Master, MRP, Services, etc.), Extended Warehouse Management or Warehouse management and Sales and Distribution and their integration into FI/CO.
- Experience with WM or EWM is essential, other modules are desired.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.