Troocoo is proud to be partnering with PRA Australia for the position of Risk and Compliance Advisor. PRA Australia is a subsidiary of a global leader in purchasing and servicing debt, PRA Group (Nasdaq: PRAA). Since 1996, PRA Group has grown to become a global leader. This growth has been driven by their core values of ethics, compliance and customer service to partner with their customers to resolve outstanding debt. In a start-up environment and operating in an opportune market, the Brisbane team is on a tremendous journey to replicate international success in the domestic market.
About your Role
Reporting into the Risk and Compliance Manager, you will provide 2nd line risk advisory, playing an active role in the development and management of the risk, compliance & governance function. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with developing and integrating the delivery of PRA’s compliance and risk frameworks.
- Providing objective advice to the organisation on compliance-related matters.
- Conduct risk assessments where new risks arise or where new processes are introduced across the organisation.
- Identifying compliance risks and managing those compliance risks relating to third parties.
- Initiate and investigate incidents and breaches.
- Develop risk reports for the SLT, Risk Committees (Global and Australian) and Board.
- Ensure PRA’s external obligations are met including legislative, regulatory, Australian and International Standards, and for material outsourcing and vendor agreements.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of a program to monitor compliance for PRA’s Australian Credit Licence with ASIC.
- Assist with completion of relevant due diligence tasks and activities.
- Perform breach reporting analysis and reporting.
- Assist with conducting internal audits and facilitate external audits, to support and implement improvement processes.
- Highlight/escalate any misconduct against the PRA CARES values, Code of Conduct Policy and or any other relevant policies, processes and regulations.
As a culture focused organisation, they have developed a work culture that encourages collaboration, accountability, openness and high-performance. You will align yourself culturally and look to add to it. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for growth personally and professionally. You will have 2-4 years commercial experience in a similar role. You will have strong knowledge of the Financial Services’ legislative and regulatory environments. You will take pride in your ability to build strong internal and external relationships and look to develop a strong risk culture. Intermediate to advanced Excel and analytical skills would be highly desirable.
Due to the Christmas holiday break, applicants will be contacted early January 2021. If you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application in the new year.
Please note, any applications sent directly to PRA Australia will be forwarded on to Troocoo for consideration.
For further insights and opportunities in the market you can 'follow' our company LinkedIn profile, Troocoo. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.