Our client is a medium sized employer of choice that continues to experience growth at a global level, backed by strong data and an exceptional vision around 'culture and customer first'. They have a new requirement for an experienced recruitment advisor to join their team on a contract basis.
- Provide end-to-end recruitment support for corporate roles
- Partner with key stakeholders across all areas of the organisation providing expert recruitment advice and guidance
- Shortlisting and phone screening candidates
- Strategic sourcing and talent pooling
- Management of recruitment agencies and suppliers
- Conduct reference & background checks in a timely manner
- Minimum of three years in-house and/or agency end-to-end recruitment experience within professional or financial services
- Experience in high volume recruitment environments
- High attention to detail with strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- HR Degree qualified or similar qualification desirable
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.