Our client is a leading brand who operate in the financial services sector and who offer a diverse range of products to their customers.
About the role
We're looking for a number of exceptional Project Managers to manage business-critical transformation initiatives. You will be adept at managing the nuances of delivery and will possess strong emotional intelligence and drive high performance standards. You will understand how to build relationships at all levels of an organisation and you will innately have the drive and determination to achieve results by influencing, engaging and leading in a complex environment.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Producing deliverables from initiation, including project planning documents, developing and managing controls such as schedule, risk and benefits
- Facilitating the projects with a fit for purpose approach and provide support to the sponsor and steering committee as required
- Maintaining, managing, and creating internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensuring internal stakeholders are informed of the project status, risks and issues
- Identifying issues and risks as they affect project deliverables, time, quality, resourcing, and other project considerations
- Supporting and driving continuous improvement in project processes and deliverables
- Demonstrated track record of multiple successful project delivery
- Experience managing projects within framework using a fit for purpose approach
- Proven ability to self-manage and perform within a highly motivated team
- Enthusiastic in a pressurised environment
- Ability to identify issues and risks as they affect project deliverable time, quality, resourcing, budget and other project considerations
- Refined problem solving skills. Has the ability to think outside the square,
- Demonstrated ability to support and drive continuous improvement in project processes and deliverables
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.