- Enable the organisation to deliver services across Queensland;
- Enable the organisation to deliver an end to end customer experience that is customer centric and competitive;
- Manage the HR requirements with on and off boarding team members, the provision, allocation and monitoring of team member’s access and equipment requirements, and the team’s travel and accommodation requirements.
- Support team members required to work remotely across the state by monitoring and managing their travel and accommodation requirements, expense claims, ICT access and devices requirements.
- Ensure all invoices and timesheets are managed in the relevant systems and are accurate and managed in a timely manner.
- Maintain Cost Tracker ensuring accurate reporting of expenditure against budget.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in program or portfolio support roles
- Customer Relationship Management and/or Customer Management Solution experience
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management Methods and best practices, and Program and Project Management disciplines and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyse detailed program and project planning documents including schedules, budgets, resource plans, benefits plans etc.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to gain alignment and negotiate successful outcomes.
- Extensive PC literacy skills in Windows environment with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in task scheduling and monitoring, financial reporting and resource tracking.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or calling 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.