Our client is a well known ASX listed Financial Services organisation with offices in all major cities in Australia.
Due to a major transformational effort to deliver market leading products to their customers, they are now seeking an experience product specialist to joint their Home Lending team.
About the role
The Product Manager – Home buying will deliver market leading home buyer experiences for our customers. This role will play a critical role in driving transformation and will bring strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the Home buying portfolio including performance management, profit and loss, product development, innovation and risk management.
- Provide portfolio reporting, insights, market trends and manage the levers available to achieve sustainable loan growth.
- Identification of and execution of product initiatives to drive acquisition, cost efficiencies, product simplification and better customer and staff experiences across home buying and personal loan portfolio
- Development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive execution of strategy including across retail network, brokers, marketing, operations, legal, compliance and risk teams.
- Accountable for overseeing compliant product distribution
- Proactive portfolio risk management
About the person
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role within home buying industry
- Experience in product and/or portfolio management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Demonstrated development and delivery of successful product initiatives including the business case development and execution of initiatives.
- High level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
- Understand the financial services regulatory environment
- Self-motivated and achievement driven
- A business or finance degree is strongly desirable
- Experience in presenting at all levels of the organisation
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a business that offers great flexibility options as well as a range of tertiary benefits. If you would like to know more, please contact Graeme Lammie on 07 3054 1148 or apply providing a resume as soon as possible.