Troocoo are partnering with a leading business within the Education sector. Due to an increase in workload, we are recruiting a Procurement Sourcing Specialist on a 6-month contract to provide sourcing and contract management support across new infrastructure projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare planning documents for major projects
- Prepare sourcing documents aligned with relevant contracts
- Oversee tender release and evaluation phase
- Lead complex negotiations with suppliers
- Provide detailed recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage contract finalisation and award
- Establish contract management plans
To be successful within this role you will display the following skills and background:
- Demonstrated success in procurement specialist and/or strategic sourcing roles.
- Previous experience working across the Facilities / Infrastructure / Construction sectors, ideally in a project capacity.
- Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated experience leading complex contract negotiations.
- Understanding of end to end procurement processes from sourcing through to contract award and management.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
Click ‘Apply’ or for more information and/or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Laura Gibbons, Senior Consultant – Procurement & Supply Chain on 07 3054 1128 or email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/