Troocoo are proud to be working with an established business headquartered in Brisbane with multiple sites through the east of Australia. Operating within the corporate sector they are a highly visible and trusted name within their industry with a commitment to grow, innovate and improve their service to a loyal customer base.
Reporting directly to a Divisional Procurement Manager they are looking for an experienced Procurement Lead to manage the recruitment and labour hire portfolio for the business. You will provide guidance to a small team whilst stepping in to coordinate the broader group when required.
Ideally you will display the following background:
- 5 years+ procurement and contracts experience;
- A proven background procuring on a best value basis;
- An ability to guide, educate and support senior stakeholders through procurement and contracts process;
- Previous background managing a recruitment / labour services category portfolio;
- Leadership in contract negotiations;
- Proven management of SLA’s KPI’s and general contractual terms;
- Drive a procurement culture where environment and market knowledge are recognised;
- An ability to evaluate performance and assess future improvement
- A track record improving category management, procurement, and contract management processes.
We would like to see the following personal attributes:
- Confident demeanour and strong influencing skills
- A strong work ethic balanced with social interaction
- An ability to manage multiple priorities
- A desire to enjoy your work and have fun in the workplace
- Strong personal drive and an ability to deliver to task
This is a wonderful opportunity for an accomplished procurement and contracts professional to step into a highly complex category and take their career to the next level. A background in corporate / professional services is preferred (but not essential) and tertiary qualifications / MCIPS accreditation would assist your application.
If you are nodding your head reading this, please do reach out and get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply directly to Sean on 0422 184 378 or at email@example.com
Looking forward to helping you in your career.