Troocoo are partnering with a significant player in the engineering and infrastructure sector that will be instantly recognisable to all Australians. As they continue to manage a range of capital projects across a complex portfolio of works the need for experienced procurement professionals to bolster an experienced team is paramount.
Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement they have a superb opportunity for an experienced Category Specialist to join the team and become a pivotal figure in the end to end management of procurement categories which support their pipeline of capital works and operational projects. Challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset.
You would display the following skills:
- A minimum 3-5 years prior experience capital / projects-based procurement
- A proven background enduring all contractual documentation is fit for purpose
- An ability to leverage best in class procurement practice
- Able to develop, update and maintain procurement plans
- Confident in conducting contract and category reviews
- Proven negotiation skills in a technical environment
- High level of commercial acumen and contractual nous
- Able to promote the procurement profession at all times.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Highly skilled in problem solving;
- Strong personal drive;
- Able to communicate with absolute clarity;
- Energetic and passionate about what you do;
- Detailed and organised;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org